What is Aging Skin?
Maintaining a fresh, radiant complexion becomes a serious problem at the onset of collagen loss. After 30, our facial volume declines and we begin to develop signs of aging skin. The prevalence of aging signs can be further exacerbated in those maintaining an active, outdoor lifestyle. Sun damage and misuse of cosmetics can have a serious negative impact on your complexion, often resulting in long-term damage. If you are concerned about aging skin, we welcome you to visit our Ventura County center. Bloom Med Spa is equipped with professional-grade treatment options designed to help you look and feel your absolute best.
What Causes Early Signs of Aging?
Aging skin issues mainly arise from collagen loss and tend to be exacerbated by frequent sun exposure. Facial tissue recession, which usually begins in one’s 30s, also plays a role through the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Suddenly, your skin’s complexion becomes much more pigmented and uneven. Over time as your body produces less of the nutrients it needs to keep you looking your best, you begin to notice dullness, age spots, and other similar issues. All of these factors can combine to make you look much older than you truly feel.
What Treatments Does Bloom Med Spa Offer for Aging Skin?
Bloom Med Spa is proud to provide several minimally invasive treatment options for improving aging skin signs and revitalizing your complexion. All of these treatments are administered with expert precision and care to help improve your look while minimizing discomfort and downtime.
- BOTOX Cosmetic – BOTOX Cosmetic is one of our most popular procedures for those seeking to restore the look of their aging skin and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Laser – Our Broad Band Light (BBL) and Moxi laser can be used separately or together to reduce wrinkles and fine lines, sun damage, and more!
- Dermal Fillers – Our Juvederm brand of products can improve the look of your skin while adding fullness to your face and lips.
- Facial Treatments – The facial treatments we offer are made to exfoliate your skin and reduce signs of hyperpigmentation.
- Microneedling – This treatment induces collagen production, helping your skin heal and reverse aging signs naturally.
- Platelet-rich Plasma – When applied to your face, platelets can have an enriching and restorative effect.
Aging Skin Treatments in Ventura, California
At Bloom Med Spa, our commitment is to provide you with effective, age-defying aesthetic treatments. We offer a range of options to help you battle signs of aging and bring you the look you want. Request an appointment at our center by calling (805) 994-8208 or clicking on the button at the bottom of the page.